Mentorship Request - David Stirton

Sending this again as I didnt fill in all the required info

A brief introduction about yourself
My name is David, I'm 30 years old and live in East Lothian, Scotland.
My day job involves basic aspects of Unix Based OS (Sun, AIX, HP-UX) and
a little Red Hat - mainly basic system performance monitoring, user
administration and sudo file maintenance. I'm keen to learn more about
about ubuntu in general and use my experience where possible.
Your launchpad ID;
dwstirton@xxxxxxxxxxx
Your IRC nickname (we use irc.ubuntu.com, on the #ubuntu-bugs channel).
Although IRC presence is not a strict requirement, it will speed up your
mentorship.
dwstirton
Provide an area of Interest (ie: Sound, Kernel, Desktop, Network, etc),
if you don't know on which area to concentrate on, please also say that
in your email.
Interested in Kernel/OS issues
timezone
GMT
time available to triage (estimate)
1-2 hrs per week, probably Tue/Wed Evenings