Flash Upstream contact

Hello,

We all know the endless reports of bad behaviour from Adobe's Flash
Player. It is very hard to get the bugs fixed since it's
closed-source. However, there is a bug tracker for Flash, at
<http://bugs.adobe.com/flashplayer/>. This means we can pass on bug
reports upstream.

This is of course a great opportunity to get our problems noticed.
However, I do think that good contact with Adobe and knowledge of the
way bugs are handled upstream is necessary if you want to do it well.
Therefore I'm suggesting to appoint a Canonical Employee or an Ubuntu
Member as Flashplayer upstream contact, responsible for reporting or
aiding the reporting of Flash bugs upstream and for the contact with
Adobe. Flash should work well, such a person would assure our bugs
would get noticed, for the least.
Why a Canonical Employee or an Ubuntu Member? I think this would be
the best if we want to establish a good relationship with Adobe, since
a large company like Adobe would probably be more likely to engage
with such persons, who have some kind of recognition and validation.

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede
/ˈsen.sɜː ˈhɒf.steɪdɜː/