Re: Bug Filing For Dailies

OK. Now I understand :-)

Daily PPAs is the upstream project, not the Ubuntu package. Therefore, if a bug is found, it should be filed against the upstream bug track system (bugzilla, Launchpad, trac, or any other else they might be using).

PPAs are not offical Ubuntu packages, those bugs NEVER should be reported against the Ubuntu project in Launchpad.

Regards,
Ara.