Re: Bug Control team application

Vishnoo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working on triaging papercuts and lately other bugs too.
> I've usually been asking folks in #ubuntu-bugs to set the Importance
> level on bugs.
> I figured it's time I got around to applying for Bug Control.

Finally. Finally. Now, who knows, we will have a bit more of idle time
on our hands ;-)

+1, from following your work throughout.

Just one comment: you forgot to state what would be the Importance for
the bugs you chose as showing your triaging work. *This* *time* I am
going to bypass this requirement, since you always asked for setting the
bugs with status and Importance, and I never needed to discuss any
requested Importance.

Cheers,

..C..