Re: shanepatrickfagan wants to join

Shane Fagan wrote:
>> 3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
>> report bug before making it public?  See Bugs/HowToTriage[1] for more
>> information.
> Passwords of any kind within the apport stacktrace.

     There's a number of other sorts of information that some users
consider private.  Could you please give some additional examples?
Also, there exists a type of attachment where it can be very difficult
to determine whether it contains private information: could you
identify this attachment type?

>> 5) We also need to see a list of five or more bugs which you have
>> triaged.  These bugs should demonstrate your understanding of the triage
>> process and how to properly handle bugs.  If there is a bug in your list
>> that does not have an importance indicate what importance you would give
>> it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control.  Please use urls in
>> your list of bugs so we can more easily find them.
> When I went looking through the list of bugs that I triaged it seems
> like I marked a lot of them invalid for various reasons will they do?

    A collection of bugs that ended up being Invalid could be suitable
for review.  Please be sure to include ones that demonstrate your
skills as a triager including interaction with reporters, bug
investigation, etc.

--
Emmet HIKORY