Re: shanepatrickfagan wants to join

On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 13:41 -0800, Brian Murray wrote:
> Thanks for your interest in joining the Ubuntu Bug Control team.  As
> part of the application process we need to ensure that the following
> criteria are met.
>
> 1) Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
> you or Ubuntu?  Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
Yes of course.

> 2) Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage[0], Bugs/Assignment[1] and
> Bugs/Importance[2] at wiki.ubuntu.com?  Do you have any questions about
> that documentation?
I have read those pages and I dont have any questions about them really.

> 3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
> report bug before making it public?  See Bugs/HowToTriage[1] for more
> information.
Passwords of any kind within the apport stacktrace.

> 4) Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
> interested in helping out with?
Gnome bugs.

> 5) We also need to see a list of five or more bugs which you have
> triaged.  These bugs should demonstrate your understanding of the triage
> process and how to properly handle bugs.  If there is a bug in your list
> that does not have an importance indicate what importance you would give
> it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control.  Please use urls in
> your list of bugs so we can more easily find them.
When I went looking through the list of bugs that I triaged it seems
like I marked a lot of them invalid for various reasons will they do?

> [0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Assignment
> [2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance
>
> Thanks again for your interest in joining the team and we look forward
> to hearing from you.
>
> Sincerely,

Follow ups