Re: [Fwd: komputes wants to join bug-control]

I support David's application. I see his work daily and he's very
thorough and persistent when missing information is requested. He's also
very active in our Bug Jam events and it would be great to have in Bug
Control.

FYI, we work together at Canonical as part of Global Support Services
where we often discuss customer & community bugs.

Cheers,

--
Fabián Rodríguez
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MagicFab