Re: Default reviewer for lp:~ubuntu-bugcontrol/apport/ubuntu-bugpatterns

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 12:23:28PM -0500, Andrew SB wrote:
> I just noticed that “Apport upstream developers” (~apport-hackers)
> seems to get set as the reviewer for merges into:
> lp:~ubuntu-bugcontrol/apport/ubuntu-bugpatterns This seems wrong.
> Perhaps we should set ~ubuntu-bugcontrol as the default reviewer?

That would make more sense to me also but we should run it past Martin
Pitt first.

> On a related note, what is the etiquette for this branch? Are reviews
> required before pushing even if you have commit rights through
> ~ubuntu-bugcontrol?

No, they are not at this point in time.  However, I am happy to review
any merge proposals that people submit.

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com