Request for ~ubuntu-bugcontrol membership

Hi,

I'd like to re-apply for ~ubuntu-bugcontrol membership.
My launchpad profile is: https://www.launchpad.net/~blackz

>Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
>you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

Yes, I promise to be polite to bug reportes, even if they are rude to me
or to ubuntu. I have signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.

>Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
>Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?

Yes, I have read. I haven't any question about that documentation.

>What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
>report bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more
>information.

I should look for: CoreDump.gz attachment;
I should check if there's Stacktrace.txt attachment, if there isn't, the
most probably reason, is that CoreDump.gz is broken;
I should check if the Stacktrace.txt attachment has anything that looks
like sensitive data passed as function arguments.
I have read the page.

>Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
>interested in helping out with?

No, I'd like to help with bug triaging in general.

>Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs should
>demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to
>properly handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not
>have an importance indicate what importance you would give it after
>becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list
>of bugs.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/530724 (I'd
(I'd like to give the importance: Medium if the user will report more
information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of
~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xchat/+bug/530771 (I'd
(I'd like to give the importance: Low if the user will report more
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/531576 (I'd like to give the importance: High if the user will report more information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-media/+bug/531501
(I'd like to give the importance: High if the user will report more
information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of
~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/514519
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/498034
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/503436

Thanks in advence,

Regards,

Lorenzo D. (alias BlackZ).

--
Registred linux user #504077
IT Security consultant

 Sponsor:
 Speciale Vacanze Mare 2010
* Milano Marittima � Lido di Savio � Cervia, bambini gratis, Animazione,  Miniclub con orario continuato, formula villaggio tutto incluso
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10238&d=3-3

Follow ups