Re: Request for ~ubuntu-bugcontrol membership

Hola Lorenzo,

El mié, 03-03-2010 a las 22:00 +0100, Lorenzo De Liso escribió:

> >Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs should
> >demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to
> >properly handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not
> >have an importance indicate what importance you would give it after
> >becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list
> >of bugs.
>
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/530724 (I'd
> (I'd like to give the importance: Medium if the user will report more
> information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of
> ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).

Medium is ok but would be better to ask the reporter to submit a new bug
report with apport instead.

> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xchat/+bug/530771 (I'd
> (I'd like to give the importance: Low if the user will report more
> information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of
> ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).

Low is also ok there, the user answered some of your questions so would
be nice if you can have a look again into it.

> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/531576 (I'd like to give the importance: High if the user will report more information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-media/+bug/531501
> (I'd like to give the importance: High if the user will report more
> information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of
> ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).

I don't think high is the right importance for either of those bugs,
please have a look at Bugs/Importance and if you have any questions just
ask us at the IRC Channel.

> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/514519
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/498034
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/503436

Are you still working on those three last reports? Those are
needs-packaging one, what's the state of those?

For now I'd say -1; Surely it's an improvement since your latest
application to bug control but i think you're still lacking some
experience but do please keep contributing and if you have any questions
relating anything on Bug Triage don't hesitate to ask us trough the IRC
Channel or the mailing list.

Best Regards,

pedro.