Re: Request for ~ubuntu-bugcontrol membership

Il giorno lun, 08/03/2010 alle 12.20 -0300, Pedro Villavicencio Garrido
ha scritto:

> > > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/530724 (I'd
> > > (I'd like to give the importance: Medium if the user will report more
> > > information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of
> > > ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).
> >
> > Medium is ok but would be better to ask the reporter to submit a new bug
> > report with apport instead.
> >
> > > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xchat/+bug/530771 (I'd
> > > (I'd like to give the importance: Low if the user will report more
> > > information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of
> > > ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).
> >
> > Low is also ok there, the user answered some of your questions so would
> > be nice if you can have a look again into it.
> >
> > > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/531576 (I'd like to give the importance: High if the user will report more information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).
> > > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-media/+bug/531501
> > > (I'd like to give the importance: High if the user will report more
> > > information and the bug really exists) after becoming a member of
> > > ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team).
> >
> > I don't think high is the right importance for either of those bugs,
> > please have a look at Bugs/Importance and if you have any questions just
> > ask us at the IRC Channel.
> >
> > > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/514519
> > > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/498034
> > > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/503436
> >
> > Are you still working on those three last reports? Those are
> > needs-packaging one, what's the state of those?

No, I have finished the work on those bugs. But they can't be included
in ubuntu repository, for the featurefreeze.

> > For now I'd say -1; Surely it's an improvement since your latest
> > application to bug control but i think you're still lacking some
> > experience but do please keep contributing and if you have any questions
> > relating anything on Bug Triage don't hesitate to ask us trough the IRC
> > Channel or the mailing list.

Ok, thanks.

Regards,

Lorenzo D. (alias BlackZ).

--
Registred linux user #504077
IT Security consultant

 Sponsor:
 Apri subito Conto Arancio e ricevi 50 Euro di buoni acquisti da spendere presso Media World!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10037&d=8-3