bugsquad and bugcontrol application

Hi,

I would like to apply for membership of the bugsquad and bugcontrol teams.
This would enable me to set importance levels on new and existing
software-center bug reports. My Launchpad profile is located at [1]. A list
of software-center bugs I have been involved in can be found at [2].

[1] https://launchpad.net/~kiwinote
[2]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bugs?field.status:list=CONFIRMED&field.status:list=FIXCOMMITTED&field.status:list=FIXRELEASED&field.status:list=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&field.status:list=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status:list=INPROGRESS&field.status:list=INVALID&field.status:list=NEW&field.status:list=TRIAGED&field.status:list=WONTFIX&field.subscriber=kiwinote

For bug squad: I have read the Triage guide.

For bug control:
1. I have signed the CoC and will stay polite.
2. I have read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
Bugs/Importance.
3. Apport bugs should be checked for CoreDump attachments and for sensitive
information in StrackTraces.
4. I am only interested in the software-center package and perhaps related
packages like gdebi and synaptic.
5. Here is a selection of the bugs I have worked on:

5a. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/518127
    It seemed that this bug was fixed by an update for a different package.
Because of the huge number of duplicates this needed verifying before
closing the bug.
5b. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/530187
    This is one of the many bugs I have reported myself, so has a
title/description that I believe describe the issue reasonably well.
5c. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/497109
    This one shows me handling the availability of a new feature in lucid.
(importance=medium)
5d. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/542892
    This one was reported by mpt, and i can confirm. It already has a very
detailed description. (status=triaged, importance=medium).
5e. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/420524
    Handling a duplicate bug report.
5f. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/545187
    Handling a duplicate bug report.

I notice that only two of the above need the desired importance, so here are
a few more bugs chosen to demonstrate deciding importances.
- low: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/514859,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/425850
- medium: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/514874,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/514846
- high: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/514875,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/528051

Please note that the software-center package in Ubuntu is the upstream, so
no forwarding of bugs is needed.

Thanks,
Kiwinote

Follow ups