[duanedesign]Application for ubuntu-bugcontrol

*Application for acceptance into ubuntu-bugcontrol*
name - duanedesign
launchpad - https://edge.launchpad.net/~duanedesign<https://edge.launchpad.net/%7Eduanedesign>
wiki- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/duanedesign

Than you for your serious consideration of my application to
ubuntu-bugcontrol. If I can be of any further assistance in this process
please let me know.

   1. *Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
   you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct? *

Absolutely. I have signed the Code of Conduct. I also hold myself to the
Leadership Code of Conduct as a Council Member for the Beginners Team a
Community Forum Staff Member and Community Organizer and Contact for the
Oklahoma LoCo. Providing support to beginners as a part of the Ubuntu
Beginners Team has helped give me a lot of practice in patience.

   1.

   *Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage>,
   Bugs/Assignment <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Assignment>,
Bugs/Status<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status>and
   Bugs/Importance <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance>? Do you have
   any questions about that documentation?*

Yes I have read them. I have a print out of Triage Flow
Chart<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage/Charts>and the Flow
Chart used by Ubuntu One
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOne/Bugs/WorkFlow>for reference at my
desk. As well as a reference for the Status and
Importance of bugs. At this time I have no questions.

   1.

   *What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report
   bug before making it public? See
Bugs/HowToTriage<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage>for more
information.
   *

A CoreDump.gz or a Stacktrace.txt with passwords, keys, and account numbers.

   1. *Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
   interested in helping out with? *

Yes. I have been focusing on the packages associated with the Ubuntu One
program. More specifically the ubuntuone-client which receives the most bug
reports of any of the Ubuntu One related packages.

   1. Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+bug/537610  *Medium* - There is
a workaround, however it is not one easily found by most users. This effects
users upgrading from an old version of Ubuntu One. While we dont see a large
number of this particular bug yet there could be a potential for an increase
as poeple switch to Lucid.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-servers/+bug/529831 Someone with access
to the OOPS needs to look at the error in order to accurately determine the
Importance. This one i would not change the Status.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+bug/519838
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+bug/518238
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glunarclock/+bug/544122
https://bugs.launchpad.net/firefox/+bug/311622 *Low* - This bug only occurs
sometimes and affects a non-core part of the application.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/251558 *Low *- Even
though as the bug stands now it was marked won't fix, if someone did supply
the proper patch for a read only fix the complaint in the description seems
to affect a very small set of users "the FAT-implementation used in the EPOC
operating system of old Psion palmtop computers (such as the Psion 5mx)
isn't quite compatible"
respectfully,

Duane Hinnen - *duanedesign*
Ubuntu Community Forums