Re: [duanedesign]Application for ubuntu-bugcontrol

I have worked with Duane triaging bugs in the Ubuntu One packages on
many occasions. I have found that she has an excellent understanding of
the Ubuntu One related packages & her responses in bug reports are very
well thought out.
Duane continually follows up with with the bug reporter, takes ownership
of the problem at hand & works through the issue with the reporter until
the issue is resolved. If the issue is not able to be resolved, she
ensures that the required information is contained within the bug report
& that the appropriate people are notified so that they can look into
the issue.
Due to the sensitive nature of the information contained within some of
the logs of the Ubuntu One package, many bug reports are set to private
(either by apport or by the reporter after uploading requested logs). If
Duane is given Bug Control membership it would enable her to also work
on these private bugs.
Whilst the bug reports included with this application may not truly
represent the overall scope of the awesome triaging work that Duane is
doing within the Ubuntu One packages, I unequivocally give Duane a big
+1 from me & I believe that she would make an excellent member of the team.

Warm Regards,
Mitch Towner
https://edge.launchpad.net/~kermiac