BlackZ wants to join

I, Lorenzo De Liso, re-apply for membership in the ~ubuntu-bugcontrol
team.
Since the last time, I became an ~ubuntu-reviewers member.

Launchpad page: https://launchpad.net/~blackz

Thanks for considering me!

> 1. Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude
> to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

I do promise to be polite to bug reportes, I have signed the Ubuntu Code
Of Conduct.

> 2. Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
> Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?

I have read the documents, and I have no questions.

> 3. What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
> report bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more
> information.

First of make an private Apport crash bug public, I should look the
stacktrace for password, number of credit card and other things that can
be personal information.

> 4. Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
> interested in helping out with?

No, I would like to triage bugs in generally.

> 5. Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs
> should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to
> properly handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not
> have an importance indicate what importance you would give it after
> becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list
> of bugs.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dvipsk-ja/+bug/570858 (I'd
give the importance "medium" because it has a moderate impact, since it
isn't installable).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-ati/+bug/570879 (I'd give the importance "medium" because the program could not be used properly).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnumeric/+bug/570836 (I'd give
the importance "low" because it can be easily fixed and is a low-impact
bug).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gedit/+bug/571257 (I'd give
the importance "medium" if the reporter will report more information
about the bug -  because gedit can't be used for read the created files
and that's a significant impact).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-games/+bug/571300 (I'd
give the importance "low" becuase it has a low-impact and the
application can be used with it).

Regards.

--
Lorenzo De Liso