Re: Bugcontroll member application

I have been mentoring Andreas and it has felt somewhat unnecessary,
since he has usually already read up on the information I have pointed
him to and he has put it into practice in a good way. I think he has
been ready for bugcontrol for a while already.

Given that he gets the bug priorities right (I haven't checked them),
I warmly recommend his bugcontrol application.

Geir Ove