Application from Jeremy Bicha (jbicha)

1. Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude
to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
> Yes, I promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are not-polite to me or my friends. I signed the Code of Conduct 4 years ago so it's about time I get more involved!
2. Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?
> Yes, I've read through the wiki. No questions at this time but I know where to ask questions if needed.
3. What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
report bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more
information.
> Passwords & private keys, personally identifiable information (name and username are ok, I'd look for things like address, credit card info), CoreDump.gz
4. Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
interested in helping out with?
> 6 months ago, I took a special interest in Edubuntu, and have subscribed to their bugs. I help out occasionally with a wide variety of bugs that interest or affect me.
5. Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs
should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to
properly handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not
have an importance indicate what importance (and explain the
reasoning) you would give it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug
Control. Please use urls in your list of bugs.
> I presume I can list bugs that I've reported too.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/marble/+bug/574450 User
looking for marble wallpaper

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gramps/+bug/549045 Feature
freeze exception request

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/527503
Icons not showing in KDE/XFCE

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdegames/+bug/527516
Missing .desktop icons, I would mark this as Low since it is a
cosmetic/usability issue

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/moodle/+bug/452622 Incorrect
config, wrote patch

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/launchpad-integration/+bug/477685
Action should have ellipsis, submitted bzr branch

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/516600
Report a Problem didn't work in newly uploaded version

Jeremy Bicha
https://launchpad.net/~jbicha

Follow ups