Re: Application from Jeremy Bicha (jbicha)

Hi
I have followed this list (ubuntu-bugscontrol) for about 3 months. This is
my first insight into what is actually happening in this sub-culture.
I have been working with IT/IS related questions for close to 15 years and
have tried Linux for the last two. I thought that I was ready to start
helping but after having read this I realize my skills are far below what is
expected of the community.
I have read the triage guide. I have a launchpad ID. I have subscribed to
the list .I have read, understood and signed the Ubuntu CoC. Unfortunately,
I do not see how I can help and if anyone would appreciate it.

BRGDS
//stefanivarsson