Application for bug control

Hello everybody, I signed the code of conduct and read the bugs/triaging guide.
I have interest in amsn package, I want focus my help in amsn triaging.

I mainly foward amsn bugs upstream, since they are not ubuntu-related.

I don't open a new bug upstream, since sf bug tracker is not compatible with lp's one, so
I prefere to talk directly with the amsn developers (I'm in their mail list)
I know this is not the right way to do bug hunting, but they are usually bugs really easy to fix, so they are fixed in svn really soon.

I foward sometimes patches upstream (fox example I fowared the boinc patch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/maverick/boinc/maverick/annotate/head:/debian/patches/200_don-t-assume_SCHED_BATCH_exist.patch)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amsn/+bug/365196
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amsn/+bug/350947
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amsn/+bug/407661 I suggest a wishlist importance for this one
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amsn/+bug/314323
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amsn/+bug/177010
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amsn/+bug/584868

I suggested when possible the importance inside the bug.
(I know there is 6 bugs in this list... :))
Just my two cents

Gianfranco

Follow ups