Re: partloer wants to join

On Sat, 2010-07-03 at 18:19 +0000, Ubuntu Bug Control wrote:
> Eric Partlo (partloer) wants to be a member of Ubuntu Bug Control
> (ubuntu-bugcontrol), but this is a moderated team, so that membership
> has to be approved.  You can approve, decline or leave it as proposed by
> following the link below.

  <snip/>

Hello Eric,

Thank you for your interest in joining BugControl and helping triage
bugs. This is a moderated team, and the requirements for joining are
listed at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl. I had a quick look
at your bug activity, and I do not see many bugs you have worked on.
Nevertheless, here are que questions you should answer in order to be
considered.

# Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
you or Ubuntu?

# Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

# Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
Bugs/Importance?

#  Do you have any questions about that documentation?

# What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
report bug
before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more information.

# Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
interested in
helping out with?

# Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs
should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to
properly handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not have
an importance indicate what importance (and explain the reasoning) you
would give it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use
urls in your list of bugs.

Cheers,

--
C de-Avillez