Re: [Merge] lp:~hernejj/ubuntu-qa-tools/better_hugday into lp:ubuntu-qa-tools

Hey Jason,
I'm sorry, I totally forgot about this merge proposal. Reviewing this huge diff will take some time, but I hope to get it done until next weekend.

Just a side note, have you ever thought about moving your cookielib into a separate project/package? Because it seems to be useful for other python scripts too, and as a side effect it would reduce the size of this diff.

Sorry again,
and thanks for the reminder,
have a nice day,
Markus
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hernejj/ubuntu-qa-tools/better_hugday/+merge/23257
Your team Ubuntu Bug Control is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hernejj/ubuntu-qa-tools/better_hugday into lp:ubuntu-qa-tools.

Follow ups