Absence

Hey everyone,

I probably should have sent this email a little while ago, but I wasn't sure
it was necessary until now. As some of you may have noticed, I have not been
online much the past few weeks. That was started by a storm knocking out our
power for a while, but at the same time I've had a lot happen in my life.
Most of the changes have been very good, but they require my attention which
will drastically reduce the amount of time I'll be able to help with Ubuntu.
I still plan to get online and help on IRC when I have extra time, but I do
not currently see myself being able to help with many projects, including
mentoring for the BugSquad. Hopefully I'll get more time later on and I will
be able to do more work with everyone again, but until then I hope you all
understand my situation.

Keep rockin',
Dray [ddecator]