Application for the bug control team

Hello, here is my application to join the Ubuntu bug control team. My
Launchpad username is muscovy.

1.) Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

Yes, I promise to be polite to others.

2.) Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?

I have read the documentation, and have no questions.

3.) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report
bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more information.

Passwords or any sort of personal information in core dumps and stack
traces. Coredumps should be removed or kept private.

4.) Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
interested in helping out with?

Nothing in particular. Most of the bugs I have worked on beyond the level of
descriptions/tags/detail-requests have been easy things to test (bugs in
applications I use, typos, incorrect dependencies, etc).

5.) Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs should
demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to properly
handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not have an importance
indicate what importance (and explain the reasoning) you would give it after
becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list of
bugs.

1- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/light-themes/+bug/617093
I would mark this bug as medium importance. Although it is embarrassing, it
does not effect functionality. Possibly high, as it IS a bug in the default
theme. If I was a Bug Control member, I would ask the IRC channel for
opinions.

2- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mutter/+bug/618359
I would give this bug low importance because mutter is not commonly used,
and the problem is an aesthetic one.

3- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xchat/+bug/623066
I think this bug is of low importance, because XChat is a non-core
application and the bug can be worked around.

4- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gkrellmapcupsd/+bug/612143
I think this is a low priority bug, because the incorrect description isn't
very misleading, and the package is not commonly used.

5- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lshw/+bug/620114
I would give this bug high priority because it will cause a full system
halt.

Thank you for considering my application.

Follow ups