Re: Bug Control Application

Hi
Id say :
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdepim-runtime/+bug/592427 :
Low importance since its not a very important issue, the akonadi settings
can easily be accessed via other means and it worked for alot of people in
#kubuntu-devel, but since the user was using gnome, i cant say if it will or
will not work for him.
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/desktopcouch/+bug/565376 : also warrants a
low since its been fixed for maverick ( IDK if the importance for this bug
should really be set since its fix released, and warrants a importance level
after its been fixed )

Regards
Rohan Garg