Re: Ubuntu Bug Control team application

hggdh has just pointed out to me that I tool no recorded action on this
bug (I confirmed and then discussed with ttx via IRC and I did not
update the bug):

>                 https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dovecot/+bug/645808
>                 I would have set the importance of this bug to High as
>                 it impacted a key stack in Maverick in the run up to
>                 release candidate.  Confirmed and raised with ttx to
>                 ensure included in release milestone bugs for server
>                 team.

So instead please can you review:

	https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/puppet/+bug/645745
                The importance of this bug is still Undecided as the
                root cause of the bug is not yet understood.  This may
                be a localised issue for the bug reporter which I am
                trying to prove one way or the other.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Regards

James