Re: My Application

Hi Joël Leclerc

We will be happy to have you on the bug control crew, however you should get
enough triaging experience before triaging. We have a procedure that
everybody has to follow and yes we have some exceptions sometimes, in that
case if you think you fit in there contact the Bug control admins directly.

If you are unsure where to start triaging just ask on #ubuntu-bugs on IRC