Re: Bug Control Application

Excerpts from Benjamin Kerensa's message of Tue Apr 19 15:54:18 -0700 2011:
>       Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and
>       include an explanation of your decisions. Please note that these
> bugs should
>       be representative of your very best work and they should demonstrate your
>       understanding of the triage process and how to properly handle bugs. For
>       *all* the bugs in the list, please indicate what importance you would
>       give it (*and* explain the reasoning) after becoming a member of the
>       Ubuntu Bug Control team.
>
>       *https://bugs.launchpad.net/xorg-server/+bug/763250*

This bug report is not in Ubuntu!

>       *https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/764160*

You list hundreds of other users as supporting information, but do not
cite a reference to these hundreds of users. The bug still just says 1
person affected. Please cite references if you are not referring to
something actually contained in the bug report.

>       https://bugs.launchpad.net/aptdaemon/+bug/763358

Good response here, the information was sparse and Incomplete does seem
appropriate.

The instructions are to include at least 5, you've only included 2, since
one is not an Ubuntu bug report. The instructions also ask you to provide
what you would set the importance to and why, but you have not done so.

Benjamin, we want to have you on board as much as you want to be on the
team. I suggest you continue confirming bugs in Ubuntu, and apply again
when you've got a few more. Please also make sure that as part of your
triage process you look for duplicates, and include times where you
marked a bug as duplicate in your list of bugs.

-1