Re: Application for Bug Control

On 11-06-30 08:59 AM, Roth Robert wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I have read your application and would personally be happy to have you
> in the Bug Control Team.
> You application looks nice, the list of bugs seems ok to me, both the
> importances and the statuses, with some small objections related to the
> last bug:

Hi Robert,

And to think I was particularly proud of how I'd handled this bug report
:) goes to show one can't let his guard down when it comes to searching
for duplicates.

I really appreciate your comments and will try to be more diligent when
searching for duplicates, I guess it's always a learning experience when
it comes to triaging bugs.

Thanks again!

- Daniel