Application for the Ubuntu Bug Control team

Hi,

Following https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl instructions,
I would like to join the Ubuntu Bug Control team.

I promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to me or Ubuntu.
I signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct and read Bugs/HowToTriage,
Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance.

I should check for sensitive data before making it public:
 * if the crash still has a CoreDump.gz attachment.
 * if there is no Stacktrace.txt (retraced) attachment.
 * if any of stacktrace attachments (original stacktraces, Stacktrace.txt
   (retraced) and ThreadStacktrace.txt (retraced)) have anything that looks
   like sensitive data passed as function arguments. Examples are passwords,
   things that look like bank account numbers, CSS keys, user names, server
   names, etc...

I'm interested in helping on the bug reports related to Linaro/Ubuntu and ARM
related packages.

Here's a list of bugs which I have triaged (it isn't representative of my best
work but representative of my latest work):
* http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/849625
  I added linaro-landing-team-ti affected project as it's under their scope.
  For Linaro Ubuntu, I assigned to Ricardo, Dev Platform Tech Lead, to make
  sure he'll pull the fix from TI Landing Team. Priority set to medium as it
  has a moderate impact. Status set to triaged/confirmed as it has been
  confirmed by someone other than the original reporter and has enough
  information to be looked by a developer.
* http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/753878
  I tagged "origen" to help to triage Linaro related bugs (see
  http://wiki.linaro.org/Process/Bugs/Tags for more information). In addition,
  I asked for help to Samsung Landing Team Tech lead as we were stuck on an
  issue with high priority. As a result, Usman, Samsung Landing Team Project
  Manager has assigned a resource to the bug.
* http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/850983
  I tagged "panda" to help to triage Linaro related bugs and fixed a typo. Also,
  I added links to the exact image build for reference to help the developer to
  reproduce the bug faster.
* http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/816491
  I fixed the assignment, wrongly assigned to another Andy Green.Status set to
  Fix-Released according to comments #8 and #9 and commented for the record.
  Milestone updated to 11.09 so we'll have the bug listed in Linaro Android
  11.09 release: http://launchpad.net/linaro-android/+milestone/11.09
* http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/850099
  Michael Hope, Toolchain Working Group Tech Lead, has set the bug to medium
  priority as it is a ftbfs and a performance regression. I thought the bug
  deserved a high priority as we don't have a work around proposed and can't
  build Linaro Android kernel with this toolchain. Michael Hope agreed with my
  rationale and updated the bug
  accordingly.

Cheers,
--
Fathi Boudra (fabo)
Debian Developer | Linaro Release Manager | Platform Project Manager