Re: I would like to join Ubuntu Bug Control

Hello, thanks for applying to Bug Control! I have some comments about your
application, see below.

aOn 11-10-18 06:50 PM, Taowa Munene Tardif wrote:
>   * 1. Yes. I promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to me
>     or Ubuntu
>   * 2. Yes. I have read Bugs/HowToTriage
>     <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage>, Bugs/Assignment
>     <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Assignment>, Bugs/Status
>     <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status> and Bugs/Importance
>     <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance>?

Do you have questions about these documents? (if you don't it's fine, but I'd
like to know explicitly).

>   * 3. Passwords, things that look like bank account numbers, CSS keys, user
>     names, server names, etc.

This is incomplete, I'd encourage you to reread
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage, and amend this answer.

>   * 4. No

Without a list of bugs you've worked on, I have no way of assessing your
triaging knowledge and criteria. Could you clarify what you mean by "No"? have
you triaged and worked on Ubuntu bugs before?

I'd appreciate if you could review answers #3 and #4 and resubmit this application.

Thanks again!

- Daniel