Re: I would like to join Ubuntu Bug Control

On 11-10-19 05:32 PM, Taowa Munene Tardif wrote:
>   * 3. stacktrace attachments plus everything else

This looks better.

>   * 4. No i have not triaged and worked on Ubuntu bugs before? But I will.

You can work with bugs and help triage them without being a member of Bug Control.

Read here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/

You'll notice you can do everything except setting bug Importance (and a couple
of special Status) without being in Bug Control. Indeed, people applying to Bug
Control are expected to have practical experience and understanding of the
triaging process. So you can get started by getting bugs ready to be worked on,
and whenever you need to set a bug's importance you can ask someone in Bug
Control to do it for you.

I suggest you work on bugs, get  more experience and put together a list of bugs
on which you've worked, and that clearly show that you understand and can handle
the triaging process. This is a great way to help Ubuntu, as there are many bugs
needing triaging. Once you have more experience I'm sure you could be a great
asset to Bug Control.

Regards,

- Daniel