Application for the Bug Control Team

Hi,
I, Mahyuddin Susanto want to apply membership for Ubuntu Bug Control,
i have joined Ubuntu bugsqud for a year or so.

__ Apllication __

1. Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude
to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

	I know that not all of the reporter signed the CoC and sometimes some
of the complainant be harsh. I understand that they are frustrated
with the bug, for me it is the best opportunity to communicate about
their problems. With excellent communication I am sure they will
understand our position.

	Yes, I have signed the CoC and CoC I have great respect that I have
signed. I am proud to sign it and did not want to complain revoke my
signature.

2. Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?

Yes, i have read all of them and i have bookmarked all of them for
reference.

3. What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
report bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more
information.

Password, bank/credit card mumber or other private data. Sometimes
some of reported declaring $PASSWORD in their ~/.bashrc. just like
	mysql -u someuser -p$PASSWORD database

4. Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
interested in helping out with?

	I have interested in server related bug, security issue. Also i'm
interested to triagging some bug which produced from transition, for
example gold linker transitions which caused many packages failed to
build from strach. Or GCC 4.6 with w-error, perl transition, python2, etc

5. Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and
include an explanation of your decisions. Please note that these bugs
should be representative of your very best work and they should
demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to
properly handle bugs. For all the bugs in the list, please indicate
what importance you would give it and explain the reasoning. Please
use urls in your list of bugs.

 * https://launchpad.net/bugs/717653
 This should be high because Buildd daemon cannot produce binary
packgae and effected to ubuntu users. This problem because of gold
linker, the library must be added into library (LDADD or LIBS) intead
of $LDFLAGS. I just create a patch to fixing the problem and submitted
into upstream and Debian.

 * https://launchpad.net/bugs/906792
 This is security bug, upstream has released patch to fixing it. It
must be medium because if we not solving this bug lighttpd still
running. Action: Inform debian maintainer about it

 * https://launchpad.net/bugs/831240, https://launchpad.net/bugs/832862
 That was gcc4.6 problem, it must be high. Creating patch and
forwarded to Debian

 * https://launchpad.net/bugs/749207,
https://launchpad.net/bugs/720725, https://launchpad.net/bugs/715735
 That was because of gold linker, creating patch and forwarded to
debian or upstream if exits

That's all, hopefully contain many information to join Ubuntu Bug control

- --
Mahyuddin Susanto -- udienz {gmail,ubuntu}.com
http://www.udienz.web.id

Follow ups