Re: Application for the bug-control

I am confident to say that Muhammad is a very active bug triager (at
least in #ubuntu-bugs IRC channel as well as jabber he is always
asking for feedback and demostrate interest to contribute) and has
enough knowledge to receive his membership as a member of this great
group.

+1 from here

Best regards

--