Application for the bug-control

hello! This is Muhammad Bilal shahid (bil21al), and i have been a part of
bugsquad about couple of  months ago.i guess many of you know me from IRC
channel and now i would like to join the bug control so here i start,

1)  Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude
    to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

     * Yes, i will polite with every reporter and i have already signed the
ubuntu code of conduct.

2)  Have you read
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage  Bugs/How To Triage,
   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Assignment    Bugs/Assignment,
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status            Bugs/Status
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance     Bugs/Importance?

Do you have any questions about that documentation?

   * I have  carefully read these documents  , and I have no questions.

3)   What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
report bug before making it public?

    * Personal information like passwords,encryption keys, bank accounts,
 or other numbers that don't related with the bug.

    Make sure that no core dump is attached to the report (anymore).

4)  Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested
in helping out with?

    * yes there are different packages, but i am highly  involved in
empathy.And i  also try to help in hug days.

 here is  the bug list:
1) https://bugs.launchpad.net/empathy/+bug/880424

     confirm this one  and send it to upstream, importance low because
 little impact and affects the  limited aspects
       of  empathy.

2)  https://bugs.launchpad.net/empathy/+bug/877698

     confirmed the bug send it to upstream .low  importance because
little and limited impact .

3)  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/881219

     confirmed the bug and sent it to upstream.importance medium because
 medium  and severe impact.

4)  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/912872

    confirmed it,sent  it to upstream,, importance is low because limited
and little impact ,

5)    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/900921

      confirmed the bug, sent it to upstream and importance is wishlist
because an  idea of new feature ,which is not still present.

6)  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/821302

       confirmed this bug.sent  it to upstream,,importance is wishlist
because a new feature reques,

Follow ups