Re: Chauncellor's bugcontrol application

On 02/06/2012 11:11 AM, Omer Akram wrote:
Alrighty,

Good work on those 9 bugs where you used the stock responses, you
could have used one of them as example bugs as well. You sent two of
the bugs upstream that's really the important part of the triage. I'll
probably wait for other bugcontrol members to reply and have a say.

thanks
I really hate to be a bother but it appears that noone else likes me. I do know that everyone is very busy here, and I apologize for bumping this :(.