Re: [Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/Responses" by trekcaptainusa-tw

On 10/08/2012 09:51 AM, Ubuntu Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The "Bugs/Responses" page has been changed by trekcaptainusa-tw:
> http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses?action=diff&rev1=359&rev2=360
>

>   ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thanks for your interest in helping to resolve this issue.  There is no need to subscribe anyone to this bug, as it generates unnecessary emails and will not resolve the issue any faster.  Your bug will be looked at by a developer as time permits.  ||
>
> + == Bug Filed Against EndOfLife Release ==
> +
> + ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thank you for taking the time to make Ubuntu better.  Unfortunately, this bug is filed against an EndOfLife release of Ubuntu.  This means that the release of Ubuntu this bug is filed against is no longer supported or updated.  If this bug exists in a later release of Ubuntu that is supported (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases contains a list of all releases of Ubuntu, both supported and EndOfLife), you may refile against the package using information from the package in that version of Ubuntu.  ||
> +
>   == Links ==
>
>   Other projects have standard responses as well:
I reverted this since we already have a response for EOL [1].  In
addition, we don't want to ask a user to reconfirm unless we cannot
confirm it ourselves or believe that it is fixed.  Bugs don't magically
go away because a release is EOL.

Thanks,
Micah

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses#Release_has_reached_EOL