Re: Application to ubuntu-bugcontrol

Hello H.-Dirk Schmitt,

> The documentation noted in
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl#Application is well known.
> I know that stacktraces have to been investigated for passwords and
> similar data.

The points listed here are really useful:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage#Apport_crash_reports

> Currently I have reported 90 bugs<https://bugs.launchpad.net/%7Edirk-computer42/+reportedbugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&search=Search&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=OPINION&field.status%3Alist=WONTFIX&field.status%3Alist=EXPIRED&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=FIXCOMMITTED&field.status%3Alist=FIXRELEASED&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.structural_subscriber=&field.tag=&field.tags_combinator=ANY&field.status_upstream-empty-marker=1&field.has_cve.used=&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.affects_me.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_branches.used=&field.has_no_branches.used=&field.has_blueprints.used=&field.has_no_blueprints.used=>,
> and I'am subscribed to 113 open bug.s.

Please list five or more bug reports which you have triaged and include an
explanation of your decisions. Please note that these bugs should be
representative of your very best work and they should demonstrate your
understanding of the triage process and how to properly handle bugs. For *
all* the bugs in the list, please indicate what importance you would give
it *and* explain the reasoning. *Please use urls in your list of bugs.*

Thanks you in advance.

--
Regards,
Ahmed