Re: Fabio Marconi applying for BugControl =8-0y

On 17/05/2013 17:57, Brian Murray wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 07:25:39PM +0200, Fabio Marconi wrote:
>> On 08/04/2013 18:47, Thomas Ward wrote:
>>> Other bug controllers are free ignore this, however it seems Fabio
>>> completely missed this email from Matt Fischer.
>>>
>>> Sorry for duplication.
>>>
>>> ------
>>> Thomas
>>>

>> Ouch, now I remember, sorry !!
>> That was one of the things I was working for when I miss my hard disk,
>> and now is true, my memory is like a black hole.
>> Thanks Thomas to recover this, I'll work on this ASAP then.
> Actually, what happened here is that Matt neglected to cc: Fabio with
> his response.  The questions regarding Fabio's Bug Control application
> can be found in the ubuntu-bugcontrol mailing list web archive here:
>
> https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-bugcontrol/msg03754.html
>
> Fabio, if you could answer these questions it would be helpful and I
> apologize for the delay and confusion here.
>
> --
> Brian Murray
> Ubuntu Bug Master
Hallo
Finally got the time to reply and search for something, so please excuse
me the delay.
Just two things:
1° apport bug ( I have preferred medium because affecting only live
session and autofixed at the first cash update)
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apport/+bug/1062688>
2° casper bug ( I will set this as critical because makes the image
unusable) <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/casper/+bug/1184066>

Hope that this will be exaustive so I canstart to work seriously on
evolution bugs.

Thanks
Fabio