Inquiry in changing stock response "Fixed in Development release while still existing in a previous release"

Dear Ubuntu Bug Control:

Hello. I am e-mailing regarding changing the wording for:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses#Fixed_in_Development_release_while_still_existing_in_a_previous_release

from the current:
--START--
Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. However, I am closing it because the bug has been fixed
in the latest development version of Ubuntu - Saucy Salamander.

This is a significant bug in Ubuntu. If you need a fix for the bug in
previous versions of Ubuntu, please do steps 1 and 2 of the SRU
Procedure [1] to bring the need to a developer's attention.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Procedure
--END--

to:
--START--
Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. However, I am closing it because the bug has been fixed
in the latest development version of Ubuntu - Saucy Salamander.

This is a significant bug in Ubuntu. If you need a fix for the bug in
previous versions of Ubuntu, please perform the SRU Procedure [1] to
bring the need to a developer's attention.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Procedure
--END--

This is how there are more than 2 steps in the SRU procedure, that
typically original reporters could accomplish, speeding up SRU
eligible bug fixes landing. For the motivation for this workflow
change (not the only one) please see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1093795 .

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Christopher M. Penalver
E-Mail: christopher.m.penalver@xxxxxxxxx

Follow ups