Application for bug control team membership

Hello,
I'm Jackson Doak (Noskcaj) and i've been part of the bugsquad for over a
year. Hopefully some of you already know me. I now believe i have done
enough to join the bug control team, so i would like to apply.

> Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to you
or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
I will continue to be polite to all bug reporters, and i signed the CoC
when applying for membership

> Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?
Yes, No

> What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report
bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more information.
Remove CoreDump.gz (Triaging appropriately), Remove any sensitive data or
check the reporter is ok with it being visible.

> Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
interested in helping out with?
The Xubuntu Packages, since they are what i use daily.

== Bug List ==

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/testdrive/+bug/1098080
Reported bug. Found someone who was able to fix the bug (Unit193). Pushed
changes upstream. I have since done a lot of other bug triage for
testdrive. Importance should have been Medium since the package was broken
for 50% of it's users in the current release

https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/grpn/+bug/628213
I confirmed the bug, link it to a debian bug, discovered that the debian
miantainer was MIA, so i am now trying to adopt the package and close the
bug. This should be wishlist since it's an update request.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1066223
Reported bug, checked it was in each series, regularly searched for people
to help with fixing. Priority of low since few people are affected, but the
bug is annoying and confusing for all affected.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/gthumb/+bug/1201073
Confirmed bug, triaged in debian, adopted the package in debian and as a
result have triaged many more gthumb bugs. Priority of wishlist because
it's an update request

https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/xfonts-terminus/+bug/812134
Forwarded to debian and assisted in packaging the new upstream release that
fixed this. Low priority since it was a very minor issue, but affected all
users of the two packages.

I hope that's everything you need.

Follow ups