Re: Application for bug control team membership

On 01/05/2014 09:38 PM, Jackson Doak wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm Jackson Doak (Noskcaj) and i've been part of the bugsquad for over
> a year. Hopefully some of you already know me. I now believe i have
> done enough to join the bug control team, so i would like to apply.

+1 from me. I'm also an xfce guy, so I've crossed paths (in a good way)
with Jackson a few times. If I was being picky about the application, I
would ask for clarification on the sensitive data question. Since most
bug control members don't mess with private crash bugs from what I can
tell, I'm not going to demand it. :P