Nominate Ubuntu Saucy bug - nvidia binary drivers don't work at all for resolution

Hi,

I am writing here as instructed by SRU procedure.

I have reported the bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1266102 regarding the fact that nvidia binary drivers stopped working after upgrade to Ubuntu Saucy. After testing, it seems the bug is fixed in Trusty, but this doesn't solve my problem of using it in Saucy.

Please nominate this bug for a fix in the current version. Let me know if you need more details.

Thank you,
Alexandru Bolboaca