Triaging inquiry for LP#1173478

Hello everyone. I wanted to check in with the Ubuntu X team regarding:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/1173478

>From my experience triaging linux (Ubuntu) bug reports, and general
familiarity of the relationship of X and the linux kernel, cursorily
it would appear to be a X issue, that would want to be bisected down,
given it's reproducible in Trusty+latest xorg-edgers PPA, and a
regression.

However, I prefer to review a deeper analysis on this before I went
forward in this direction.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter, and I look
forward to your response.

Christopher M. Penalver
E-Mail: christopher.m.penalver@xxxxxxxxx