Re: Why not triaging confirmed bugs instead of new ones?

Daniel Letzeisen:
> Are you saying that bug control members should focus on confirmed
> bugs and leave new bugs to other bug squad members?

Answered in my previous mail, sent at the same time I was receiving this one.

Daniel Letzeisen:
Confirmed status can be confused by people who have the same vague
symptoms without the root cause (wrong resolution, no sound, etc.).

How will affect this to not looking at new bugs?

Daniel Letzeisen:
> And certain bugs (mostly kernel bugs, I think), automatically get marked
> Confirmed by a bot run by Brad Figg (which I personally find
> annoying/unhelpful).

This is because the bot assumes that if there's a kernel crash the bug must be real for sure, so you can easily know that no confirmation is needed.