SRU'ing utopic curtin into trusty

Hello,

We are in the process of SRU'ing utopic curtin into trusty.  Scott Moser
has put a branch of a backport to 14.04 of the current 14.10 level code:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~smoser/ubuntu/trusty/curtin/sru-utopic-level/files

The bug reports for these bugs:

  http://pad.lv/1313550
  http://pad.lv/1328521
  http://pad.lv/1370249
  http://pad.lv/1373137

have been updated following the procedure noted here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Procedure

According to step #4 I am supposed to contact the Ubuntu bug control team,
which is the purpose of this email.

This is the first time I have done the SRU process so there is most likely
something I didn't do correctly or something I could have at least done
better.  Please inform me if this is the case and how to best remedy the
situation.

Thanks,

Newell