Re: What importance should this bug have?

I think it needs an "Incomplete" on xorg - we haven't confirmed if it's
an xorg problem yet judging by the comments.

I think critical or high is fine, because it breaks suspending (if I'm
reading comments right).

Before you go using my advice, though, I suggest you also call upon
others' opinions as well.

------
Thomas