Re: What importance should this bug have?

Thomas Ward:
I think it needs an "Incomplete" on xorg - we haven't confirmed if it's
an xorg problem yet judging by the comments.

Perhaps yes, but at that time I was setting importances only; so there is criteria on where to start triaging.

Thomas Ward:
> I think critical or high is fine, because it breaks suspending (if
> I'm reading comments right).

David Alan Gilbert:
> I don't think it's critical; rebooting fixes it and it only
> happens on sleep.

Even it's something temporal it renders the system unusable, what usually falls into critical.

The question is it only happens in the scope of a non-essential hardware component (power management feature), so I'm unsure about which criteria should prevail.