Re: Ubuntu Bug Control Application

If I thought the change was too high risk or not severe enough to
justify a SRU, I would probably leave a note, but I wouldn't change the
status, because I think it is the SRU team that ultimately decides.

I would change the development task back to Confirmed if the original
fix never worked in the first place. If there was an error with the
patch, I would leave a note and try to fix it if I could. Status to
Triaged if everything looked good.

If the process wasn't followed correctly or there was information
missing, I would try to fix it up and add the necessary test case or
whatever is needed.