Re: I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

On one hand we have meritocracies, like GNOME, where some people have the final saying about what things are going to be.

On the other we have democracies, like Debian, where all the decisions shall be agreed before taken on.

The first one has the drawback of usually ignoring individual needs, and favoring some people's agendas over the others. The second one usually ends in long discussions, some clueless people included in brain surgery, and eventually in very little job done.

What I'm proposing is that we take an hybrid approach. That we come and agree in what the output of the work should be, and what's important for everyone. But that we trust that the person in charge of that will come with a solution themselves.

Once the work is done we can simply see if it fits the agreed output well enough to start with. And if it doesn't to correct it till it does.

After that we can polish the small details with real world feedback. We can provide a link to ask to the Quality mailing list, and if someone seems to have recurring trouble with something in the manual, just correct it immediately.

Have third opinions if you wish:

- Steve Jobs, founder of Apple:
  (https://youtu.be/f60dheI4ARg)

- Richard Branson, founder of Virgin:
  (https://youtu.be/VH35Iz9veM0?t=3m2s)

- 37 Signals, creators of Ruby on Rails:
  (https://goo.gl/q5K1Iv)

- Robert Kiyosaki, rich and author of the bestseller "Rich Dad Poor Dad"
  (https://youtu.be/xyY5YMV2woU)