Re: Membership application (returning lapsed member)

Hello TJ,

thanks for your effort.

Could you provide another bug report where you worked on and did more communication with other users?

This is because I am having a bit of trouble with the evaluation criterion "Is the applicant respectful and tactful in their communications? ", mostly because most of the bugs you provided are created by yourself, which causes your comments to be more informative descriptions. I would like to see a bug, where you asked some average user for more informations or something like that.

Best regards

Vej